Want another way to add that anti-aging miracle ingredient, Niacinamide, to your routine? Similar to our outstanding CSRx Transforming Infusion, 10% Niacinamide Concentrate, CSRx Transforming Infusion Toner includes 3% Niacinamide plus Kakadu Plum, Bilberry, Aloe Barbadensis, Chamomile, Willow Bark and Licorice Root Extract. PLUS, Biomimetic Peptide Complex which imitates growth factor formulas to increase cell synthesis and renewal. Our fabulous toner repairs skin and helps to reverse premature aging. The springy resilience seen in younger skin is restored after this niacinamide-enriched, alcohol-free formula is used regularly.
Wondering why we’re so hyped up on niacinamide? Here are all the impressive ways it transforms your skin.
- Easily penetrates the skin where it is converted into NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) NAD is a cell-signaling coenzyme that our cells use for DNA repair, improving energy metabolism and stimulating key proteins and hormones that prompt healthy collagen production.
- Down-regulates protein glycation. Glycated cross-linked yellow-brown proteins make skin appear sallow. Niacinamide stops defective, brittle, cross-linked collagen and elastin from being deposited in the skin. When these deposits do occur, they reduce flexiblity and elasticity of the skin and wrinkles form. Skin is noticeably brighter and resilent after regular niacinamide use.
- Down-regulates the release of melanosomes in damaged skin so age spots are eliminated.
- Up-regulates lipid production (especially ceramides) to prevent compromising of the skin’s lipid barrier. Increases production of critical cell proteins to maintain the barrier function. Increases healthy cell turnover and proliferation. Skin retains more moisture and is able to repair itself. Fine lines disappear and wrinkles reduce over time.
- Regulates sebum production for less frequent acne breakouts and smaller pores.
- Restores skin cells’ natural energy repair processes after damaging events such as UV exposure. Reduces skin sensitivity. Redness and irritation are reduced. Overall texture is improved.
So what can you look forward to after using our CSRx Transforming Infusion Toner?
- Beautifully textured skin with smaller pores
- Reduced redness
- Firmer, more resilient skin
- A brighter, younger-looking complexion
- Smooth, hydrated skin with a healthy lipid barrier
Add this toner as a great prep step in your anti-aging skincare routine after cleansing. May be used with our Antioxidant Perfecting Toner to add ubiquinone to your skin. Just apply both on a cotton pad and sweep all over the face, neck and decolletage.
Does not make skin sun-sensitive. However, we recommend daily sunscreen use year-round.
Clinical support for Niacinamide can be found HERE.