Have a couple of minutes to spare? Big Reveal Polishing Peel is a strong, fruit-enzyme based blend of lactic acid, glycolic acid, and pyruvic acid that instantly removes dead, dull skin, revealing your glossy, super-smooth complexion in less than two minutes. Regular use will clear away age spots and hyper-pigmentation, brightening and evening out skin tone while helping to firm skin and soften fine lines and wrinkles. After just one use, your skin will look glossier and have a more polished appearance. Who knew how quickly and easily you could reveal the glossy, polished complexion you’ve always wanted?
Why should you use this special “glossifier” for your skin?
- Removing dead skin cells stimulates new skin cell production.
- Excess pigment is stored in higher amounts in dead skin cells. Removing them results in brighter, more even-toned skin.
- Old cells cluster around hair follicles where most breakouts and skin irritations start. This small molecule formula can penetrate the dermis and remove the cells before trouble begins.
- When pores are “cleared” of sebum and dead skin cells, they shrink so your skin texture looks younger and smoother, even glossy!
- Regular use stimulates collagen and elastin production. More of both means less wrinkling.
- ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN. An active peel like this one requires diligent sunscreen use for at least one week post-peel. We highly recommend daily sunscreen use to keep newly-revealed skin protected from UV damage. Even a fruit-acid based peel like this one can leave skin sun-sensitive.
NOTE: Because this peel is quite active, sensitive skin may need only ONE minute to get the desired polished look. Spot testing is always recommended if you have sensitive skin.
1. Starting with bare skin, simply smooth the clear peel over all areas where a Big Reveal is needed (avoiding sensitive areas around the eyes, nose and corners of the mouth) and wait TWO minutes.
DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR MORE THAN TWO MINUTES.
2. Rinse immediately with COLD water.
3. Gently pat dry.
4. Apply a proper serum and/or moisturizer. More sensitive complexions may need to skip vitamin C+ Firming serum or F*a*C*E Synergy serum for one day.
5. ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN. An active peel like this one requires diligent sunscreen use for at least one week post-peel. We highly recommend wearing protective clothing and daily sunscreen use to keep newly-revealed skin protected from UV damage.
Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Pyruvic acid
Purified Water, Xanthan Gum
Do not strip your skin with a harsh cleanser or toner before using Big Reveal Polishing Peel. Using upon waking up when skin has its natural lipid mantle in place is best.
If you use at night, use a gentle cleanser before applying and then apply a proper moisturizer after you have rinsed the peel off. Your skin will be ready to absorb serums/moisturizers.
STRONG SKIN USERS: This peel may be used twice a week if you have skin that is on the oily/insensitive side. However, sunscreen must be used to protect newly revealed skin.
SENSITIVE SKIN USERS: If you feel that your skin may be too sensitive for this 7.5% peel, it’s best to conduct a patch test before using. Sensitive skin users who want to use Big Reveal should apply a thin layer of moisturizer first then apply the peel. Use for only ONE minute. Using Stress Recovery Complex afterwards is highly recommended.
SUNBURN ALERT: AHA’S may increase your skin’s sensitivity to UV rays and thus make your skin more prone to sunburn. Wear protective clothing and use daily sunscreen for one week after using this product.